Hotel Amenities Include
- 2 Furnished Community Beachfront Patios with gas grills
- Housekeeping (except Sundays, Wednesdays and Major Holidays. Fresh towels and supplies are always available at front desk on days without housekeeping)
- Free Use of Kayak
- Free Use of Bikes
- Free Use of beach lounge chairs
- Free Use of Beach umbrellas
- Free Use of gas grills (3)
- Coin operated washer and dryer
- Yoga Deck for Guest Use
- Free Wireless Internet – property wide
- A gazebo for outdoor lounging
- Misc. games in our game closet
- Misc. swim floats and swim noodles
- Misc. sand and beach toys
- Misc. snorkels, fins and masks that others have left behind
- Bug spray and sunscreen left behind by past guests
- A “Book Nook” library full of books – please take a book or leave one behind
- A Restaurant adjacent to our property – Beach Side Cafe (not owned by the Cottages)
- Back-Up Power Generator (It is the Caribbean!)
Room Amenities Include
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Private bathrooms with hot water
- Cable TV
- Flat Screen Televisions
- Hair Dryers
- Irons and Ironing Boards
- Towels and linens
- Beach Towels
- In Room Private Safes
- Full kitchens which include Coffee Maker, Toaster, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stoves with Ovens (except Small Hotel Rooms), Cookware, Place Setting for Four, Silverware, and Utensils
- Private outside porch or patio with table and chairs
- Foot baths to wash the sand off of your feet
What Our Guests Say
This is the most amazing place with the BEST staff!! This was our 3rd trip to the island and we have stayed at the Cottages every time - and won't ever stay anywhere else. It is family owned - quiet - beautiful property - and best staff ever. Once you step on to the property, you feel welcome and that they truly value their guests. Paul is incredible in how much pride he takes in the property and how important it is to him that the guests a great experience staying there. Lyndi and Nikki in the office and Carmen in housekeeping all provide incredible service. There are many others that work behind the scenes or are housekeepers we have never had that I know work very hard - especially this last year since Hurricane Maria. Don't search anymore for a place to stay on St.Croix. Just go to their website and book your stay! You won't regret it! We already have trip #4 booked!
Step into Paradise We have been going to Cottages By The Sea for eight years now. We find that this very friendly, relaxing and just the place where you can forget about everything. The beach is right outside your door. If you like cooking outside they have two large gas grills. If you like you can bike to town on their free bicycles. If you like eating out its right next door.The staff is just great. Is my kinda paradise.
Bring me back This was absolute paradise. The staff was welcoming and gracious. We rented Crows Nest, views were stunning. We just got groceries and cooked in the kitchen. Ive been dreaming of this place since I left!
Wow! Quiet, peaceful and beautiful. If you’re looking for a quiet get away and love the ocean, this is a super spot. My wife and I have been here twice (once in Coconut Cottage and one in Compass Rose) and we just made reservations to come back in 2019. The ocean has good snorkeling right off the beach, which is 2 miles long and almost no people. When I say “right off the beach,” I mean 20 feet from the sand.
Our home away from home. This is our 10th trip to St Croix in 5 years and we stay at the Cottages exclusively. For the price they can't be beat and Paul, the owner, treats us like family. Not to mention it is directly on one of the best beaches in the world. West end of the island, flat seas and an amazing sunset everynight.
Gorgeous This is absolutely the most relaxing, enjoyable vacay. Staff is awesome the chart house is right on ocean and beautiful. Been 3 times and can’t wait until we can go back. A+ In. My. Book , Absolutely beautiful and quiet
Best place to stay on the island! This was our 4th trip to the island and we have stayed at the Cottages every time. We won't stay anywhere else. The staff: Ruth and Susan with reservations, Paul as manager, Lyndie and Nikki in the office and Carmen and Bebo in housekeeping are all truly exceptional in their care of the guest experience. The property is beautiful and perfectly on the most amazing beach on the island. The cottages are simple yet have everything you need. It is quiet, peaceful and my happy place! The snorkeling off the beach is amazing...........if you go west a little down the shoreline, you can see all kinds of fish and critters. The calm waters make it such a relaxing adventure. Even with all they went through with the hurricanes last year, they stayed strong and did not waiver in their customer service or dedication to making the Cottages the favorite place to stay for MANY returning guests.