- Prices vary per cottage depending on size, location and season. Check our Prices Page for current prices. Cottages are priced for single or double occupancy. Extra person fees are $20.00 per night, per person for over two people. Click any CHECK AVAILABILITY button to take you to our reservation system.
- Rates are per night, plus a 12.5% VI Hotel Tax and a 10% Energy Surcharge.
- Winter Rates: December 15th – April 14th
- Summer Rates: April 15th – December 14th
- Please place a reservation through our Online Reservation System on this website, or by calling our Reservation Line at (800) 323-7252. Questions regarding reservations can be addressed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is best to direct all reservation questions to either our 800# or email, and not the main office. We work hard to answer every call. However, if we do happen to miss your call, then PLEASE leave us a message, and someone will return your call within 24 hours. You may also text any reservation questions to (340) 514-4824.
- A two-night deposit, plus tax, is required to hold a reservation. Deposits paid by any major credit card will appear on your statement as “Benedict Beach Cottages”. Reservations made via our online booking system require a credit card deposit. Deposits can be made via personal check, as long as there is enough time between the time you book and your arrival date for the check to clear the bank. Checks should be made out to Benedict Beach Cottages. Please, no money orders or cashiers checks.
- Your online reservation will be confirmed once the deposit and contact information are received and barring any conflicts. Reservation confirmations will be sent via email only.
- Reservations cannot be confirmed more than 11 months in advance. Online reservations do not open up more than 11 months in advance to allow our in house, repeat guests the chance to rebook their favorite cottage and dates for the following year.
- We reserve the right to move (without advance notice) reservations of 4 nights or less in lieu of a longer reservation. Please contact us to check the status of your reservation.
- Payment Policy: We prefer that all reservations be paid in full prior to arrival. For full payment, please call us at 800-323-7252 or email us authorizing us to charge the balance of your payment to your credit card. If full payment is not received prior to arrival we will not alter or cancel your reservation in any way and full payment will be due at check in. We accept cash, credit cards, and personal checks sent in early with time to clear the bank before your arrival. We do not accept Travelers Cheques, Cashiers Checks and Money Orders.
- Cancellation Policy: We offer a full refund for cancellations made prior to 60 days before check in. For reservations cancelled within 60 days of check in, we charge a one night, plus tax, cancellation fee (1/2 of your deposit), meaning we will refund one night of your two night deposit. No shows and cancellations within one week of arrival will forfeit their deposit. All cancellations need to be in writing by emailing us at email@example.com. Please do not call the office for cancellations. Cancellation confirmations will only be sent via email, and refunds via credit card will take about a week to post to your account. Not all credit card deposits are approved, so those refunds will be sent via company check and may take a while longer.
All rates are subject to change and quoted in US Dollars
- We accept VISA/ MC / AMEX / DISCOVER / CHECKS /CASH. Please, no money orders, cashier’s checks or travelers cheques.
- All checks must be made out to BENEDICT BEACH COTTAGES.
- We no longer accept pets.
- We do not take group reservations in the winter months of mid-December to mid-March. Groups are welcome in the months of April to early December.
- We are currently not listed on the online travel sites, however, when we are, reservations made on any third party site such as Expedia or Booking.com, book a category only and not a particular cottage. We cannot promise specific cottages to bookings made on any site other than our own website and these reservations are moveable up to the day of check-in. To secure your favorite cottage, it is always best to book directly on this website. We also cannot give any discounts to reservations not booked directly with us. Please see our Promotions Page for current specials or discounts.
- We do try to enforce a quiet time of 10 pm
- Cottages by the Sea is private property and we are a hotel and not a party facility, so we do not allow parties or large gatherings on our property unless they have been pre-approved by the management. We do occasionally book events such as weddings, turtle watch presentations, church groups, college groups, etc., but these events are scheduled through our office in advance and are events scheduled by in-house, paying guests.
- For security reasons, all guests on the property must be registered guests of Cottages by the Sea.
- Parking is free to our registered guests, but we do ask that only registered guests use our parking spaces. Use of our beach chairs, umbrellas, snorkel gear, patios, kayaks, grills and bikes is limited to our in-house guests only.
- We consider our property line to begin at our structures, so, although the beach is public, from our beachfront patios, back, is considered private property.
- WE ARE A NON-SMOKING PROPERTY, SO SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE OF OUR COTTAGES. Outdoor smoking is permitted. A $250 fee will be charged to anyone with evidence of smoking in their cottage.
Have any questions?
We highly recommend checking out our FAQ’s page.
If you have further questions don’t hesitate to Contact Us
127A Smithfield Rd, Frederiksted, VI 00840-3677